a.l.p.h.a has the following trainings available to the Professional Community for those that work with individuals impacted by HIV.
- Waived Rapid HIV Testing - Clinical & Non-Clinical (contact Judy Thorne at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- HIV Update
- Cultural Sensitivity
- HIV and AIDS
- Safer Sex
- Custom Made Special for you
Unless otherwise listed, to schedule or get more information about the above training or a custom training contact our Boise office at 208-424-7799 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
You may also qualify for us to do a training with you for FREE, just ask.
Some of our collaborative partners for training are the Idaho Departmen of Health & Welfare, the Idaho State Department of Education, and Idaho State University - Northwest AIDS Education & Training Center
We have provided training for the following professional settings:
- Boise Ada County Housing Authority, Boise
- PanHandle Health District, Hayden
- Southeastern District Health Department, Pocatello
- Central District Health Department, Twin Falls
- Allies Linked for the Prevention of HIV and AIDS, Boise
- VA Medical Center, Boise
- FACES, Family Advocacy & Educations Services, Boise
- Ryan White National Youth Conference, Portland-Oregon
- Iowa HIV/AIDS Conference - Des Moines-Iowa
- Idaho Association of Health, Physical Education, Recreation & Dance Conference, Boise
- Idaho Association of Health, Physical Education, Recreation & Dance Conference, Pocatello